PATIO BRAAI - By Oz Braai
We’ve spent two years pouring a whole lot of heart and soul into designing, engineering, building, testing and retesting the ultimate braai. We’ve thought of absolutely everything to ensure it’s versatile, practical, multi-functional, and authentic!
In fact, so good is our Patio Braai, it’s not just a ‘must-have’ for South Africans, it appeals to foodies of all ages, races and origins – right across this beautiful sunburnt country.
Whether it’s a low-key weeknight braai with the kids, a Saturday night dinner and drinks with friends, whether you’re celebrating a milestone or just showing your new Australian friends how it’s done, the Patio Braai has you well and truly covered.
It’s hard to know where to start on all the features that make the Patio Braai the very best braai available, but we’ll give it our best shot.
100% Stainless Steel – Used in Furnaces
We’ve incorporated MAJOR design changes that have managed to take the Pato Braai to next-level-Ah-mazing. We didn’t think that was even possible!
The Patio Braai has two separate grids to cook different food at different levels. We’ve made provision to use almost any rotisserie brackets with the Braai so you can cook your roast on one side and braai your veggies on the other. The possibilities are endless. If you only use one side, you can use the other side as a firebox to keep your fire going.
- Premium-quality 100% Stainless Steel
- Highly rust-resistant (Will show rust on areas that get hot but it is only surface rust)
- Paint-free – no nasty chemicals leaching into your family’s food or lungs
- Completely safe: 100% compliant with food safety regulations
Rigorous 2-year accelerated testing ensures that the Patio Braai is of the finest quality, safe, and represents exceptional value. And boy, has it been put through its paces!
- Two cooking areas each with its own height levels
- Add your favourite rotisserie to one side or extend it all the way through.
- Use your existing OZ Braai equipment with the braai.
- Multi-height Stainless Steel Grid for ultimate heat control
It’s Made To Last:
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Legs made from 2mm 3CR12 Stainless Steel
- Bin made from 1.2 mm 3CR12 Stainless Steel
- Braai Grid made from 304 Stainless Steel
- Made from durable, heavy-duty materials
12 Month Warranty
- Made from the toughest Stainless Steel on the market.
- Length 1260mm
- Height 930mm
- Width 530mm
- Cooking Area 1000mm x 500mm
- Grids 2 x 470mm x 470mm
- Spice Racks 2 x 300mm x 400mm
- Rotisserie ready (Rotisserie not included)