The Bushranger Night Hawk VLI Series Wiring System has been pushed to the edge by developing the first dedicated auxiliary light wiring system to incorporate relay free switching and brightness control functionality. What does this mean? Simpler wiring, easier installation, more user control and greater reliability over the traditional plug and play wiring loom. The commonly used automotive 12V relay is removed entirely and replaced with modern transistor switching, which is built into the light and the control module. Each light is powered directly from the battery, rather than through a relay, meaning there are no power restrictions for the wiring system, which is a common limitation with traditional relay-based wiring looms. Up to 4 x Bushranger Night Hawk VLI Series LED lights can be controlled by 1 wiring system and any combination of models/sizes can be used.
The brightness control function allows the user to adjust the brightness of all lights on the system with 7 different light intensity settings giving complete control to match the driving conditions. In certain conditions, vision can be greatly enhanced by reducing the intensity of light projected, for example, dense bush tracks, hilly terrain or even some highway driving where an excess of light can lead to intense reflections and eye strain?. now you can dial these high intensity lights back to a more comfortable level. Use a second wiring system as a work/camping / reverse light setup and control the intensity of the lit area. You have complete control like never before.
Plug & Play Connectors
The wiring system uses control leads with waterproof plugs which quickly and easily join together to allow plenty of flexibility when routing from the control module to the VLI lights.
?Soft Start Programming
The soft start feature programmed into the control module gradually increases the light intensity over the first second of operation to reduce eye strain and flash blindness that commonly occurs when switching into high beam mode with high intensity LED lights fitted. It also extends the life of the electronics by reducing the sudden shock load that occurs when high output LED?s change instantly from off to on.
?PWM Brightness Control
The control module uses a Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) signal to control the brightness of all VLI series lights connected to the system. It allows the option of 7 x brightness settings which can be quickly changed at the turn of a dial to suit the conditions
- Modern, electronically switched wiring system offers a simpler, more reliable and smarter alternative to regular relay-based wiring harnesses.
- ?Plug & Play? modular design provides versatility to suit any vehicle and reduces installation time compared to traditional wiring harness installs.
- Works with all Bushranger Night Hawk VLI Series Lights with no limitation on power rating of each light.
- Wiring system, as supplied, controls up to 2 x lights. Capacity to control up to 4 x VLI Series lights simultaneously with the use of additional control leads (sold separately).
- PWM brightness control offers 7 x brightness settings at the turn of a dial.
- Soft Start Programming reduces eye fatigue by ramping up the brightness within the first second of operation.
- Automatic Polarity Detection simplifies connection into the high beam circuit and works on positive and negatively switched vehicles.
- Plug & Play headlight adaptors, fuse taps and additional control leads available separately.
CARE AND SAFETY?
- Read owner?s manual for care & safety instructions.
- The VLI Series lights should be fitted by a qualified automotive technician.
Owners Manual?| Night Hawk VLI Series Wiring System
Important Fitment Note: Ford Ranger, Volkswagen Amarok, Jeep Wrangler Vehicles.?Click here>>
Important Fitment Note: VLI Control Plug Connections.?Click here>>
Bushranger Night Hawk VLI System Wiring Diagram