The CGear Mat – Australia’s Favourite Outdoor Camping Mat
The original design of the CGear Multimat was to eliminate dirt, dust and debris from helicopter landing sites in adverse conditions. Once they realised the success of these mats and their ability to eliminate these difficult elements, CGear realised it could easily be applied to camping sites. As such, the CGear Multimat was born!
Sand and dirt fall straight through the mat to the ground beneath but not back up through the mat. The CGear Multimat is ideal for outdoor living areas and provides a sand and dirt free area for camping sites. The Multimat can be used as a shade mat (Providing 90%+ UV Protection) and as a windbreak break mat for screening. Designed in Australia for Australian conditions by a proudly Australian owned company.
Benefits of the CGear Multimat
- Sand and dirt fall readily through the mat
- Perfect for use under camp furniture
- UV stabilisers minimise degradation of mats from exposure to the sun
- Non-absorbent and will not rot or mould
- Liquid spills (drinks, etc) go through the mat
- Easy to wipe clean or hose down
- Environmentally friendly on the grass underneath, it doesn’t kill grass like tarpaulins do
- Can also be used for shade or as a windbreak
- Product is recyclable
The Multimat is constructed is internationally patented multi-layered knitted technology. Using our technology, it allows sand and dirt to simply fall through the mat, returning to the ground underneath and not coming back up through the mat.
The CGear Multimat is lightweight and easy to set up and pack away. Made with reinforced edges and having multiple D-Rings, the Multimat is durable and won’t tear or fray, even if cut, due to rip-stop technology. The CGear Mat is dual-layered – green on one side and grey on the other side. Reversible sides for use. Each CGear Mat also comes with its own drawstring carry bag.
CGear Multimat Benefits
• Can be used Green or Grey side up (Reversible)
• Sand and dirt fall readily through the mat
• Perfect for use under camp furniture
• UV stabilisers minimise degradation of mats from exposure to the sun
• Non-absorbent and will not rot or mould
• Liquid spills (drinks, etc) go through the mat
• Easy to wipe clean
• More environmentally friendly on the grass underneath the mat than tarpaulins
• May also be used for shade or as a windbreak
• Product is recyclable
If you are looking for some additional privacy in your Camping and caravaning setup then the perfect option for you will be the CGear Privacy Screen
Available Sizes in a range of sizes.
• 1.8m x 2.4m (6ft x 8ft) • 3.35m x 2.4m (11ft x 8ft) • 4.3m x 2.4m (14ft x 8ft) • 5.2m x 2.4m (17ft x 8ft) • 6.0m x 2.4m (20ft x 8ft)
• 7.5m x 2.4m (24ft x 8ft) • 3.6m x 4.6m (12ft x 15ft) •3.05m x 3.05m (10ft x 10ft)