Camp King Hard Shell Roof Top Tent
As Australia’s first Aussie made hardshell roof top tent this is Camp King’s pride and joy. If you’re looking for the best premium Australian Made roof top tent – you’ve found it!
The Camp King Roof Top Tent was launched in 2018 and is Australia’s first-ever one-piece hardshell roof top tent. It’s the original and the best. Here at Camp King Industries we pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing innovative product designs to the overlanding and touring markets.
Designed to integrate closely with our Alloy Canopies and Peak Series Tub Toppers, the CKRTT1 will also mount to most quality roof racks and roof bars on the market. For any pre-purchase mounting questions, please contact our team.
Tested in the Outback & Around the World
Australian Made Roof Top Tent
This Aluminium Roof Top Tent is Built Tough
- The original one-piece design roof 2mm 5005 grade aluminium casing with Orlock structural dome head rivets;
- Full CAD design and laser cut for precision;
- Heavy-duty pressure-rated struts, self-opening;
- Closed-cell foam insulated roof;
- Full internal lining with high-quality soft-speaker carpet;
- High-quality seals to prevent dust and water entry;
- High-quality front hinges;
- Powder coat finish in Camp King Industries colours;
- Top extrusion rails as standard – able to take a 10mm bolt; and
- Two mounting rails underneath and comes with brackets and hardware for easy installation.
- Australian Made Wax Convertor Coolabah Tear-Stop Canvas;
- High internal opening;
- 2x Large insect proof, fully opening windows for maximum air flow and natural light ( windows 1500mm wide);
- Tent access from all three sides;
- High-quality Bondex zips;
- 6x Internal pouches for storage as standard;
- Tent comes with internal lighting mount;
- Large entrance awning at rear of tent to shelter the door, and allow the main internal door to be opened to allow ventilation;
- Tent comes with a standard size double mattress, longer mattresses available; and
- Extendable lightweight aluminium ladder is included (ladder will extend to 2.6m);
- 4x Australian Made Supapeg poles are included to support the large awning (no additional poles required). Our awning is the most solid on the market; and
- Bungee cord for neat and tidy folding of canvas and ease of closing.
The canvas product specifications can be found here.
TENT DIMENSIONS – EXTERNAL
- Length- 2300mm (7ft 5in)
- Width- 1450mm (4ft 7in)
- Height Closed- 250mm (8in)
- Weight- 90kgs approx (198 pounds)
TENT DIMENSIONS – INTERNAL
- Length Inside – 2170mm (7ft 1in)
- Width Inside- 1320mm (4ft 3in)
- Height Internal Open- 1740mm (5ft 7in)
OPTIONAL EXTRAS – AUSTRALIA
- 12 Volt Systems and Data – Includes 1 x hardwired LED light, 2 x USB ports and 1 x 12 volt charger
- Extra Long Mattress
- Camp King Top Rail kits to suit our extrusion now available
- Camp King Stainless Steel awning brackets. Adjustable to suit. Available for Driver and passenger sides
- Camp King 3 Pouch large canvas storage unit
- Camp King Canvas Shoe Bags
- Camp King mesh floor for base of ladder
- Camp King Canvas bags
- Solar Panel kit
- Max Trax
- Camp King 270 degree awning
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional aftercare support for all our products, whether you have general questions or need advice on something specific we are here to help you.
When you receive your new Camp King product you will receive a comprehensive information pack that will include full care details. If you’ve purchased a canvas product, you will also receive information about canvas care and general tent maintenance.
Our friendly sales team and tent assemblers have a wealth of experience and product knowledge to assist you with any questions that you may have.