The AIMS™ Saratoga Vest is redefining breathable & functional workwear. Offering limitless customization and maximum efficiency, our durable mesh construction also allows for better airflow as compared to other closed fabric vests. Additionally, the ability to add ice packs and an optional hydration bladder make the Saratoga the easy choice for warm climate situations.
Which size is right for you? See diagram below for more accurate sizing and measurements. Pro tip: The small fits a thinner frame while the standard can accommodate a bigger build; both are adjustable for your desired fit.
**Hydration bladders and Rigid Tool Belt sold separately**
**IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY TRIAL GEAR OR FACTORY SECONDS** Please note these items have been lightly used, rigorously tested, stained, or sewn incorrectly. These items can be a discontinued version or old material that is no longer in production. They DO fall under our Lifetime Warranty! There is only a limited quantity.
Features and Benefits
– Rugged mesh construction for breathability
– Adjustable shoulders with loop for attaching hook patches and panels
– Adjustable side straps for proper wear
– 2 zippered chest pockets for cell phone, note pad or similar items
– 2 zippered torso pockets for larger items
– Chest loop panels for attaching hook patches and panels
– Three straps of AIMS™ webbing to arrange pouches how you want
– Slip pocket on interior back for use with hydration bladders
– Routing strips for placing hydration line at personal preference
– Rugged YKK zipper for easy donning and doffing
– Attached belt loops for anchoring to 2″ work belt
– Hand crafted in the USA
– Lifetime Guarantee
**POUCHES NOT INCLUDED**
**TOOLS NOT INCLUDED**