The Delta Shovel – 6061 Aluminium by DMOS Collective
Meet the Delta Shovel. A compact, portable feat of engineering from DMOS, the Delta Shovel is the E-Tool you wish you had in the military. It’s your constant companion for the toughest jobs — whether you’re freeing a stuck vehicle or digging a sniper hide, the Delta is always on hand and never in the way.
This is the Aluminium Blade Delta, which is a lighter option than the Steel Delta.
- Blade: 3mm thick 6061 aluminium
- Brace: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel with 6 over-sized flush-mount rivets per side
- 3 position connector (shovel, hoe, and stow mode): milled out of 6061 aluminIum billet
- Detente retention pin with wire lanyard
- 3 part telescoping adjustable anodised aluminium shaft with stainless steel formed spring pins: Maximum length 51″ long. Optional adjustment lengths of 37″ or 24″
- Nylon Zytel T grip
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Collapsed: 24” x 11” x 3” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 51” (or 130 cm)