TERRA MAGNA MATTRESS
The Terra Magna is constructed using an open cell convoluted egg shape foam, which improves air circulation within the mattress. High air circulation within the foam of a self-inflating mattress reduces the internal build-up of moisture due to factors such as perspiration and condensation.
Features & Specifications
- Fast self-inflation/deflation valves for convenient set up
- 4 valves on TM 900, 6 valves on TM 1100, 6 valves on TM 1400
- 80mm thick at full inflation
- Highly durable construction whilst providing ultimate comfort
- Water resistant top shell to ensure easy cleaning and reduces foam moisture draw
- Top: durable flocked suede polyester with PVC coating
- Bottom: 45mm PVC
- Inner: open cell 19kg/m3 convoluted egg shape foam for increased air circulation and reduction of moisture build up
- 600D oxford poly carry bag with reinforced webbing handles for easy transport and storage
- Repair kit included
Periodic cleaning is recommended; fully inflate, gently wipe with soft sponge, mild detergent and lukewarm water. Allow to fully dry before storage.