Off Grid Revolution Power Solution – 200 Amp Hour Lithium Pack
The REVOLUTION POWER AUSTRALIA 12 Volt 100 Ah Lithium Battery is Australia’s favourite choice when it comes to reliable, robust and quality lithium batteries. Its quick re-charge and constant voltage make it perfect for 4wd’s and caravaners in search of dependable power, when 240v power is unavailable. It’s light weight and standard size make it perfect for 4wder’s and caravaners in search of a dependable power source when there is no 240v power.
When used in parallel, they can power a 2000W inverter to charge all your gadgets, as well as run major appliances like toaster, coffee machine and fridges. This particular setup has been adopted by the caravan & 4WD industry throughout Australia.
- Nominal Voltage 12.8v
- Usable Capacity 100Ah
- Weight 11.9Kgs
- Terminal Type M8
- Case Material Polycarbonate
- Enclosure Protection IP54
- Maximum Continuous Discharge 100A
- Peak Discharge Current 400A Pulse 2-4secs.
- Life Cycles 80% DOD 2000
- Life Cycles 50% DOD 5000
- Self-Discharge Rate ≤ 3%
- Dimension (L x W x H) 305x165x215mm
- Recommended Charge Current 40A
- Maximum Charge Current 100A
- Recommended Charge Voltage 14.6v +/-.2v
- BMS Charge Cut Off Voltage 15.6v
- BMS Low Voltage Cut Off 10.0v
- Operational Temperature Range -40 ~ 80 ºC
RRP $1,953 x 2 Batteries – $3,906
Redarc Manager 30
The Manager30 is a complete battery management system for charging auxiliary batteries used in recreational automotive and marine applications. The dual battery system incorporates AC, DC and solar inputs to achieve the best charge for an auxiliary battery.
Developed with ease of installation in mind, The Manager30 is compatible with all vehicles and alternator systems including variable voltage alternators.
Whether you are charging Lead Acid, Gel, Calcium, AGM or Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries, The Manager30 represents a complete DC to DC charging and maintenance solution. If you are charging one auxiliary battery or more, The Manager30 will ensure they are always fully charged, providing peace of mind when battery charge provides the power source for the comforts of home whilst travelling around Australia.
The Manager30 operates like 6 separate products, it charges an auxiliary battery from the vehicle while on the move, it’s a 240 volt charger, a solar regulator, a battery isolator, a load disconnect controller, all with a remote battery monitor, making it market leading.
- Multi Stage AC-DC Battery Charger
- Multi Stage DC to DC Charger
- MPPT Solar Regulator
- Battery Monitor
- Dual Battery Isolator
- Load Disconnect Controller
- Super quiet operation
- Charges AGM, Gel, Calcium content, VRLA, Standard Lead Acid and LiFePO 4 batteries
- Tested to mains power safety standards in Australia, New Zealand and Europe
Low Voltage Disconnet Unit
REDARC voltage sensitive relay modules provide a cost effective control system for 12 volt and 24 volt applications. They are suitable for mobile or stationary installations and feature user customisable voltage level settings.
REDARC voltage sensors are perfect for use as a low voltage disconnect for loads such as car fridges or could also be used as a low voltage alarm trigger or controller. Voltage sensors can be customised to suit any required application at time of manufacture as they feature a programmable microprocessor which can be set to switch at any required voltage, current, frequency or count.
- Easily-adjustable trigger voltage level setting
- Operates like a standard changeover relay
- Easily customisable to user’s specifications
- Prevents over discharge of your battery
- Prevents surges from damaging sensitive equipment
- Easy to set up and install
- Perfect for low or high voltage cut-off applications