4WD, Vehicle or Canopy Revolution Power Solution – 100 amp Hour Pack
The REVOLUTION POWER AUSTRALIA 12 Volt 100Ah Lithium Battery is Australia’s favourite choice when it comes to reliable, robust and quality lithium batteries. Its quick re-charge and constant voltage make it perfect for 4wd’s and caravaners in search of dependable power, when 240v power is unavailable. It’s light weight and standard size make it perfect for 4wder’s and caravaners in search of a dependable power source when there is no 240v power.
When used in parallel, they can power a 2000W inverter to charge all your gadgets, as well as run major appliances like toaster, coffee machine and fridges. This particular setup has been adopted by the caravan industry throughout Australia, as well as being the popular choice for Pat Callinan and MR 4×4.
- Nominal Voltage 12.8v
- Usable Capacity 100Ah
- Weight 11.9Kgs
- Terminal Type M8
- Case Material Polycarbonate
- Enclosure Protection IP54
- Maximum Continuous Discharge 100A
- Peak Discharge Current 400A Pulse 2-4secs.
- Life Cycles 80% DOD 2000
- Life Cycles 50% DOD 5000
- Self-Discharge Rate ≤ 3%
- Dimension (L x W x H) 305x165x215mm
- Recommended Charge Current 40A
- Maximum Charge Current 100A
- Recommended Charge Voltage 14.6v +/-.2v
- BMS Charge Cut Off Voltage 15.6v
- BMS Low Voltage Cut Off 10.0v
- Operational Temperature Range -40 ~ 80 ºC
The REDARC BCDC1240D In-vehicle Battery Charger is the next generation in REDARC’s DC to DC charging technology, with additional features that make it the most advanced dual battery charger on the market.
Featuring a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator, the BCDC1240D will charge from both solar and the alternator simultaneously. With built-in ‘Green Power Priority’ it will select solar charging first, meaning less load on the alternator.
Suitable for 12 or 24-volt vehicle systems, the unit will also work with either standard or variable/smart alternators.
The BCDC1240D also comes with patented charging profiles, including a lithium charging profile. The ‘Dual’ input range will continue to charge all other types of batteries including AGM, GEL, standard lead acid and calcium.
- Built in MPPT solar regulator
- Two-stage, LFP battery specific charging algorithm
- Suitable for 12 and 24 volt automotive electrical systems
- Simple LED status indication
Low Voltage Disconnet Unit
REDARC voltage sensitive relay modules provide a cost effective control system for 12 volt and 24 volt applications. They are suitable for mobile or stationary installations and feature user customisable voltage level settings.
REDARC voltage sensors are perfect for use as a low voltage disconnect for loads such as car fridges or could also be used as a low voltage alarm trigger or controller. Voltage sensors can be customised to suit any required application at time of manufacture as they feature a programmable microprocessor which can be set to switch at any required voltage, current, frequency or count.
- Easily-adjustable trigger voltage level setting
- Operates like a standard changeover relay
- Easily customisable to user’s specifications
- Prevents over discharge of your battery
- Prevents surges from damaging sensitive equipment
- Easy to set up and install
- Perfect for low or high voltage cut-off applications