Order before the end of August and get a BONUS $100 A247 Voucher!
Revolution Power Australia’s lithium batteries are the ultimate in deep-cycle battery technology delivering unrivalled performance and product life span. Australia’s most advanced state of the art Battery Management System (BMS) inbuilt ensures peace of mind when it comes to battery protection and safety.
- Nominal Voltage 12.8v
- Usable Capacity 100Ah
- Weight 11.9Kgs
- Terminal Type M8
- Case Material Polycarbonate
- Enclosure Protection IP54
- Maximum Continuous Discharge 100A
- Peak Discharge Current 400A Pulse 2-4secs.
- Life Cycles 80% DOD 2000
- Life Cycles 50% DOD 5000
- Self-Discharge Rate ≤ 3%
- Dimension (L x W x H) 305x165x215mm
- Recommended Charge Current 40A
- Maximum Charge Current 100A
- Recommended Charge Voltage 14.6v +/-.2v
- BMS Charge Cut Off Voltage 15.6v
- BMS Low Voltage Cut Off 10.0v
- Operational Temperature Range -40 ~ 80 ºC
NOTE: The manufacturer advises that Revolution Power Lithium Batteries must be charged via lithium battery chargers from Redarc or Victron. This is due to the required charging profile. Please see the manufacturer-approved battery charger models listed above under ‘Accessories’. Note: Failure to use a battery charger authorised by the manufacturer may void warranty.