Fire-to-Fork Front Runner Bundle
Included in the Bundle:
- Box Braai Collapsible Fire Pit – By Front Runner
- Wolf Pack Pro Waterproof Storage Case – By Front Runner
- Pair of Stratchit shorty straps – By Front Runner
+ BONUS FIRE to FORK – by Harry Fisher Cookbook FREE!
Box Braai – By Front Runner
- A Box Braai/BBQ Grill that is designed to pack flat at 1.5 inches / 38mm thick.
- Features a large grill surface area.
- Sturdy base for safe grilling.
- Quick and easy 30-second setup.
- Sides of grill serve as a wind-break.
- Safely contains your fire and keeps the fire elevated off the ground.
- Constructed from durable 3CR12 stainless steel, providing high rust and corrosion resistance.
- Supplied with gird lifting tools.
- Stores neatly in Wolf Pack Pro or Wolf Pack*.
1 x Braai/BBQ Assembly
1 x Ember Tray/Griddle
2 x Grid
2 x Grid Lifting Tools
Fitting & Assembly Instructions
436mm (17.2″) L x 436mm (17.2″) W x 310mm (12.2″) H
415mm (16.3″) L x 310mm (12.2″) W x 50mm (1.9″) H
Wolf Pack Pro – By Front Runner
These plastic, workable sized storage boxes are easy to arrange in a cargo bed and vertical-sided to avoid wasted space. They stack securely for convenient storage in your vehicle thanks to the lids fitting neatly into the base of the box above it.
- Made from black, impact-resistant plastic.
- Features new extra-secure latches sealing the Wolf Pack Pro from water and dust.
- IP66 rated.
- Integrated grips for easy carrying.
- Versatile. Use in the cargo bed, truck/boot, or on your roof rack.
- Suitable for exterior storage.
- Wolf Pack Pros form the heart of many Front Runner storage systems. The Front Runner Transit Bags hold 2-3 Wolf Pack Pros depending on Transit Bag size and Wolf Pack configuration. Front Runner Wolf Pack Drawer Systems provide a comprehensive and practical vehicle storage solutions.
- For a padded storage solution, line the Wolf Pack Pro with a Flat Pack to protect camera gear, kitchenware and other fragile items.
- Use in conjunction with Stratchits as well as Black Tie Down Rings / Eye Nuts for a safe and secure roof rack storage solution.
- Wolf Pack Pro are not stackable with Wolf Pack.
1x Wolf Pack Pro
High density polyethylene black plastic
510mm (20.1″) L x 400mm (15.7″) W x 230mm (9.1″) H
445mm (17.5″) L x 335mm (13.2″) W x 203mm (8″) H
Stratchits Shorties (Pair) – By Front Runner
- Cinch down loads simply and effectively so you don’t have to worry about gear rattling loose on bumpy roads.
- Stratchit Shorties absorb tension like a stretchy ratchet strap.
- Stratchit Shorties are adjustable from 470mm / 18.5″ in length to 1017mm / 40″ in length.
- Quick and efficient. Simply secure the ends and hand tighten the strap.
- Fastens to, and around, just about anything.
- Perfect for Front Runner Racks and accessories, but work with all roof rack systems.
Many uses! Secure: Wolf Pack, Cub Pack and other cases (Pelican, Zargas, Alu-box, etc.) to any roof rack.
Secure: Surfboards, SUP, bicycles, firewood, chairs, etc.
Keep your luggage secure inside the vehicle. Scrunch up your sleeping bags extra tight.
Sold in pairs.
HOW TO USE:
Hook to the Front Runner Roof Rack Tie Down Ring or loop around the slats or side profiles and fasten the Stratchit Shortie to itself.
You can even remove the carabiner and loop the Stratchit Shortie through itself – to fasten around any roof rack rail, railing, pole, bumper, tire carrier…. etc.
2 x Stratchit Shorties
7mm Stainless Steel Carabiner
Adjustable from 470mm (18.5″) L to 1017mm (40”) L x 25mm (1.0″) W
185g (6.5oz) each
370g (13 oz) per pair
Working Load Rating:
220 lbs (100kg)
Fire To Fork – By Harry Fisher
From the pindan red beaches of the Kimberley’s west coast to the karri forests of southern Western Australia, Harry Fisher has cemented his reputation with a pair of tongs around the campfire. Combining his passion for the Aussie bush and great food, he’s made it his mission to prove that camp cooking doesn’t have to be dull cooking. Harry’s campfire cooking and distinct approach to recipe creation are encapsulated by his personal brand – Fire to Fork.
His meals are simple enough for any enthusiastic bush cook to prepare, but his focus on fewer but higher quality ingredients, and techniques he’s learned from his mother, a chef, sets him apart in the camp cooking world. Fire to Fork has amassed millions of views on YouTube and tens of thousands of followers across the globe. As a result, Harry is the most popular authority on bush cooking, not just in Australia, but everywhere good food and campfires are combined.