Features & Benefits
- eavy weight flannel material
- Oversized Dual Front Pockets with double storage area
- Arm Sleeve pencil and glasses slots
- Sewn in beautiful Fenton, Missouri
- 12 Custom Industrial Atlas 46 Buttons
- Optional Magnetic Panel to fit easily into front pockets
- Lifetime Guarantee on craftsmanship and sewing
- 1 Year Warranty on fabric materials
The name Fenton has a close connection to us at Atlas. Besides the significance of being the surname of many soldiers during the American Revolution, Fenton, MO is our headquarters. Fenton is where all of our gear is constructed and sewn, assembled and sold.
Fenton, MO was founded by William Lindsay Long on March 23, 1818 and named for his grandmother, Elizabeth Fenton Bennett (who was married to Captain John Long, a Revolutionary War veteran). The original plans consisted of an eight square block area divided into 80 small lots, known today as “Olde Towne Fenton”. The town was originally incorporated in 1874.
The second reason for the name comes from all the unsung heroes who fought for our independence. Heroes who don’t have huge monuments and parks named after them.
Major Elijah Fenton, 22nd Regiment (d. 10/10/1776)
Lieutenant Joseph Fenton, 13th Massachusetts Edward Wigglesworth’s Regiment (d. 3/29/1780)
Joshua Fenton, 13th Regiment, (d. 1783)
Roswell Fenton, Battle of Boston (d. 9/16/1806)