D 270 Degree Awning – Destination 4WD
And the best part, our awnings are 100% designed, made and assembled in Australia
Buy once, buy right: The Destination4WD D270 is a square, free standing, Australian made awning that will extend your shade! Here’s why it’s different:
1. 2.2m when closed
2. Extendable arms give more shade
3. Strategically reinforced for extra strength
4. UV and water-resistant, Australian-made canvas
5. Reinforced stainless steel brackets
6. Sleek black powder-coat
7. Lightweight at 23kg
** Passenger and driver’s side options available for pre order now.
Get yours today!
The Destination4WD D270 degree free standing awning is a completely new style of awning to the Australian market that will change the way you live outside.
Here’s why it’s different:
1. It’s short in length: It’s 2.2m long on your car, but don’t be fooled because it opens out to a massive 12.4sq m.
2. Has extendable arms: The D270 degree free standing awning has extendable and retractable arms, which means every arm opens out to make the awning larger and completely square, giving 12.4sq m of shade. The stainless steel pins secure the arms in place when the awning is extended and retracted.
3. The awning is super strong: It has a 4mm stainless steel base, which holds the 4x aluminium arms. Each arm is 2mm thick, except at the base where the arms are 4mm thick to give it reinforced strength.
Each arm has a solid welded boss that attaches to the base to make it even stronger.
4. UV and water-resistant canvas: The canvas is an Australian canvas that is UV and water-resistant. It has been designed, made and manufactured for Australia’s harsh conditions.
5. Brackets secure the awning to your car: The D270 degree free standing awning comes with 2x 3mm stainless steel brackets to secure the awning to your roof rack. They have been carefully created to attach to most roof racks (if you questions about your specific roof rack, please get in touch today).
6. It looks good: The base pivot bracket is a shiny stainless steel, while the channel and arms have been powder-coated black to give it a sleek look.
7. It’s lightweight: The awning weighs in at 23kg