The CTEK 20A OFF GRID CHARGING SYSTEM charges your battery bank while you’re driving to stop it going completely flat so you can spend more time off grid. You can charge it from smart alternator, solar or wind power and, for complete peace of mind, you can see at a glance how much charge you’ve got left and the length of time till your batteries are discharged.
Off grid charging from alternators and solar panels
The D250SA charger can get its energy from smart alternators, solar panels and wind power. It separates starter and service battery and maximises the use of the both without risking that the starter battery is unable to start the engine. The CTEK MONITOR constantly monitors the voltage and current (charge and discharge) to show you exactly how much charge you have and how many hours you’ve got left before your battery bank is empty.
- Input voltage 11,5 – 23 V DC; 14,4/14,7 V charge voltage.
- Maintenance charing of starter battery
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Simplifies installation and improves performance on extra batteries for bow thruster and anchor
- Maximised battery capacity by fully charging the battery
- Shortened charge time
- Decreased costs by reduced idling and by efficient use of alternator and solar power
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)