The Mississippi Tool Pouch is a great solution to keep your needed tools handy as you work on the job site. It has ample space for all the tools needed to complete your task. The Mississippi Tool Pouch features three large open pockets with internal organization, dual hammer loops, 7 AIMS™ points, and 9 slots for your hand tools, You can make sure you have all the tools you need to get your projects done quickly and efficiently.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged, double layer 1000D Cordura® construction for durability
- Dual hammer loop with AIM™ webbing on each hip for preferential carry
- Lanyard anchor “D” ring for quick attach of items
- Slotted webbing for attachment of add on AIM™ System pouches and platforms
- Pockets on inside of apron for gloves, rags, etc.
- Integrated 1 1/2″ adjustable belt with quick release buckle for easy donning and doffing
- Multiple pocket sizes accommodate a variety of tools
- High quality sewing techniques and materials (see our Craftsmanship page)
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Try it for 46 days (See our 46 Day Trial Guarantee)
**Tools not included**