Atlas 46 Stratos Open Core Tool Vest
The Stratos Open Core Tool Vest™ (SOC) is redefining ergonomic and customisable workwear. This vest is designed to better distribute the weight throughout your upper body than a common tool belt. With our patented AIMS™ technology, you can build the layout that suits your style or profession.
Cooled to the Core
Our durable mesh material, combined with the open front and back design, assists in decreasing trapped heat and creates a channel of air flow which keeps you more comfortable in those hot conditions.
The 3-point adjustable back, paired with Poron® Comfort foam in the shoulder pads, creates an ideal fit for any labourer and tradesmen. Lessen the weight of your tools on your hips and lower back by repositioning it on your upper body.
No matter your work style, there’s always a more efficient and practical way to organise your tools while working. The AIMS™ technology allows customisation to fit your specific tool carriage needs.
Features and Benefits
- Open front and back designed for increased air flow in warmer conditions
- Repositioned AIMS™ slots keeping your pouches and tools by your side
- Quick release buckle for fast adjustments and removal of the vest
- Adjustable back and waist straps to provide a custom fit
- Shoulder pads comprised of Poron® Comfort foam to reduce fatigue
- Mesh base for breathability in warmer weather
- Loop on padded shoulder harness for suspender attachment
- Swivel clips that allow 1.5” of mobility in each direction
- Slotted heavy webbing for attachment of add on AIMS™ technology pouches and platforms
- High quality sewing and materials (See our Craftsmanship Page)
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Try it for 46 Days (See our 46 Day Trial Guarantee)