Features and Benefits
– AIM™ System quick attach for mounting without removing belt
– Fits up to 2” belts
– Rugged 1000D Cordura® construction to last a lifetime
– Barrel locked elastic cord keeps drill in holster
– Extra heavy SCUBA webbing for holster rigidity and clothing protection from most bits up to 4 1/2″
– Front slotted webbing to carry a variety of extra bits or to attach AIMS™ pouches
– Semi-rigid design holds shape while empty
– Designed to fit most standard 12V Drills and Impact Drivers*
– Available in Right or Left handed configuration
– Patent pending design
– Hand crafted in the USA
– Lifetime Guarantee
**TOOLS NOT INCLUDED**
**A46-ADH was designed to accommodate most common up to 18v cordless drill. If you are concerned about it fitting send us a photo or model number to [email protected] and we will let you know if it will fit.
Arthur James Arnot and William Blanch Brain of Melbourne, Australia patented the electric drill in 1889. In 1917 the first trigger-switch, pistol-grip portable drill was patented by Black & Decker. This was the start of the modern drill era. Much like Arnot and Brain, Atlas 46 is always striving to be the most innovative and revolutionary when it comes to work gear. Like the drill, the Atlas 46’s AIMS™ Drill Holster will stand the test of time.