Stock Due early November- Pre Order now
Introducing 23 Zero’s latest innovation – climate control Light Suppression Technology (LST).
LST is a uniquely formulated dark coating we apply to the inner canvas walls of our Roof top tent models, effectively defusing sunlight and UV rays from entering the inner tent. This ensures your tent remains as dark as possible during sunrise and throughout the day.
Light Suppression Technology provides the added benefit of keeping the inner tent cooler during the hot summer days.
Engineered to be applied to our hard wearing poly cotton canvas with a two pass process including an anti UV treatment.
Light Suppression Technology
- Reduces light pollution – vehicle head lights, torches and Moonlight
- Enhanced climate control – keeps your tent cooler throughout the hot day
- Fantastic insulating properties
- Great for late risers or sleep ins
- Reduces external noise
- Great for mums and kids
- UV Diffusion
The Dakota 1800 model offers extra room over your standard Roof Top Tent versions for those that enjoy that extra space. Easily sleeping three Adults the Dakota 1800 is the same as a standard King Size Bed. Your night’s sleep will be a dream with the comfort of the fitted 65mm open cell mattress. View the night sky through the full zip down sky roof or from the full width 1800 side windows. The optional annex comes in two sizes to suit either a Wagon Set up or Camper Trailer arrangement. Each has a unique removable and adjustable floor, with a height adjustment from 160mm for a Trailer set up to 2100mm to allow for higher lifted vehicles or uneven ground. Other features include a 2300 mm alloy round telescopic ladder, and a 25mm heavy duty alloy sheath covered aluminium internal frame that pivots on a stainless-steel yoke for extra strength and reduced weight. Its sturdy aluminium base is filled with a hi-density durable polymer of ethylene vinyl acetate that provides superior strength, sound absorption, reduces condensation and has fantastic thermal characters.
Fits most roof racks and comes complete with fitting kit, guy ropes, window stays and instructions.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 65mm thick open cell hi-density foam mattress
- Poly cotton mattress cover
- Full width 180owindows with all-weather canopy
- Fine PVC Coated polyester insect mesh
- 280 gsm 65 / 35 poly cotton tear check canvas
- 210 Denier poly rip stop fly
- A 2300m alloy round telescopic ladder is included(suits vehicles with up to 4” lifts)
- Internal frame is a heavy duty 25mm diameter tube (sheath covered)
- Fully integrated 25mm diameter awning hoop – trigger lock adjustable
- Cast alloy frame lugs
- Alloy base
- Full alloy centre pivoting yoke provides strength and reduces weight
- Adjustable fly helps prevent condensation and ensures constant airflow in all conditions
- Heat sealed seams
- Side vents improve air-flow
- 600gsm PVC transit cover with D ring compression straps
- Removable pack down bungee cords included
- 12 months warranty
- 1600mm or 2100mm adjustable height
- Annex length 2500mm
- 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop
- 3-way entry
- Rear access to vehicle
- Large 900mm Wide x 1400mm High annex windows with super fine insect mesh throughout
- Removable 550gsm PVC tub style floor for easy cleaning
- Doors can be used as awnings for greater shelter
- Annex Weight: 7kg (160mm) 9.5kg (2100mm)
RTT Weight: 70kg
DIMENSIONS SET UP*
- 1800m (W) x 2400m (L) x 1250m (H) (inner tent)
DIMENSIONS PACKED DOWN*
- 1835mm (W) x 1215mm (L) x 240mm (H) – 330mm Ladder Gusset